In online marketing, social media is the best way to get the word out about what you do. However, it isn’t as simple as just putting posts out there and hoping someone comes along and reads them. If you need some help getting yourself noticed online, these twelve tools can help.
1. BuzzSumo: This easy to use tool can tell you at a glance what content is working, and what isn’t. Paste in your domain to find out who’s talking about you, what they’re saying, and where. You can also plug in topics to see how popular they are.
2. Soovle: Want to know what’s trending in your industry, quickly? Put your search terms into this tool, and it will give you all the top search terms on a range of different search engines and websites. These include Google, Amazon, Netflix, and Wikipedia, so whatever people are talking about, you’ll know about it.
3. Uber Suggest: Want to know if your keywords are up to scratch? Try them in this tool. Put your topic in their search bar, and it will return all of the keywords that are currently being searched for by the people you want to talk to.
Content creation tools
4. After The Deadline: Editing can be an arduous job, but it doesn’t have to be. If you need to edit in a hurry, paste it into this tool. It’ll instantly give you the errors it find and suggestions on how to fix it, meaning you can edited and put online as soon as possible.
5. Boom Essays writing service: Outsourcing is always a good idea if you can find the right person to help you out, and proofreading is no exception. This writing service will take in any blogs or social media posts you have written, and edit them for you so they’re ready for publication. Use them regularly, and you’ll save a lot of time on your social media campaigns.
6. Hemingway Editor: Need to brush up on your grammar skills? Paste your work into this app, and it will highlight all of the errors it finds. It’ll also highlight errors of the same variety in the same colour, showing you where you need to improve.
7. Canva: Any good post needs images to bring readers in and make them want to find out more. This tool helps you create professional looking images with almost no experience. You can create book covers, infographics, Facebook cover pictures, whatever you can think of.
8. WeVideo: Video is becoming more and more popular, with people choosing to share more video on social media, and ‘Youtubers’ becoming bona fide celebrities. This tool will help you create professional level videos, no matter how much experience you have. Then, you can share them on all your accounts for your followers to share.
9. Australian writing service: Creating blogs and posts on a consistent basis can be tough on your schedule. You need to update regularly to keep yourself in your fans’ feeds, but you just can’t keep that momentum up on your own. Outsource your content creation to this writing service, and they’ll create posts that are written in the same tone as your own, and will blend in seamlessly.
10. Pixa Bay: Any good post uses high quality images, but if you’re just starting out, sourcing them can be expensive. This service offers you free to use, high definition images that you can use anywhere. Simply put in your search terms and you’ll find something that will fit right in with your content.
11. Hoot Suite: This tool lets you manage all of your social media accounts from one account. When you have several accounts, this can be a life saver. It also allows for multiple log ins and tracking of your pages’ popularity.
12. Buzz Stream: This tool will help in creating new relationships and marketing your business. You can discover contacts and keep lists, making marketing simple to do. It even lets you keep track of all your conversations with clients within the app.
These tools will help you build the online presence you want, and let you reach more followers with ease.
Gloria Kopp is a web content writer and an elearning consultant from Manville city. She graduated from University of Wyoming and started a career of a creative writer. She has recently launched her Studydemic educational website and is currently working as a freelance writer and editor.
Presented by a BusinessTown.com partner